1st Generation Cayenne/ Touareg Skidplate
Item part number : EWVAGSP
Level difficulty : 1
Item purchase link: https://shop.eurowise.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=EWVAGSP
1. Lift the car using a jack and jackstands or a commercial lift
2. With the vehicle safely lifted, remove the OEM under-body bellypans.
Take note of the two different sizes of Nutserts included with your skidplate's hardware.
3. Using your Nutsert Tool, install a smaller nutsert in the hole towards the front of the subframe
4. Repeat on the opposite side
5. Install larger Nutserts in the middle of the subframe
6. Install the final two small Nutserts toward the rear of the subframe, next to the subframe's rear mounts
This is how your subframe should look with all nutserts installed-
7. Position the skidplate so that all holes line up with the installed Nutserts
8. Using a 10mm hex socket, install all six bolts with their skid washers.