Eurowise Front lower FOX steering stabilizer
The following is instructions for the product
1. Remove three lower left differential bolts. 13mm bolts. Seen below
2. Bolt Supplied bracket on using the supplied ( 3 ) 13mm bolts
3. Bolt on the shock side with the shock body directly under the steering rod. the bolts will screw in from the top downwards
4. If you measure from the end of the locking nut at the pitman arm. You will be approx 12.5 inches from end to end. this will cause no binding issues turning lock to lock from left to right.
5. Install the large bolt on the differential side next. You can torque this bolt completey at this time