Eurowise Gwagen / w463 radius arm installation
--PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION HIGHLY SUGGESTED AND ADDITIONAL HELP--
24MM 6 POINT SOCKET
24MM OPEN ENDED WRENCH
16MM SOCKET & WRENCH
17MM SOCKET & WRENCH
LARGE PRY BAR
• Always allow car to cool before performing any installation(s) or service(s) on it.
• Always be sure to work on an even and level surface when raising vehicle(s) with a jack, and
support all raised vehicles with locked jack stands once elevated.
• Eurowise recommends that all installations be supervised or verified by a trained professional
• Eurowise is not responsible for any personal injury or damage(s) sustained to a vehicle during
installation of aftermarket performance parts. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns
related to your product, please contact us!
440 Springbrook road. charlotte, nc 28217 | 704-559-8100
info@eurowiSe.com | www.eurowiSe.com | Shop.EuroWiSe.com
When installing the tie rod that is removed to install the radius arm. With one side completely
installed and the opposite side loose, install the tie rod link fully and then drop the radius
arm down into place. The tie rod cannot be installed after the radius arm is completely
bolted in on both sides.
1. Jack up vehicle until the wheels are barely off the ground. Wheels do not need to be removed.
Having wheels still on the car while working on the ground keeps the axle from falling down.
2. Remove sway bar bolts on both sides and drop sway bar down ( 16mm nuts ) you do not need
to completely remove
3. Disconnect the head light level arm ( if equipped ) from drivers arm
4. Remove cotter pins and castle nuts on each tie rod on both sides ( 24mm ) This is the bar on
the backside of the axle. Remove the bar compeltely
5. Unbolt both 24mm nuts from either driver or passenger side axle holding radius arm on
6. Unbolt rear 24mm rear single nut holding the shaft onto the chassis.
7. Using pry bar remove the radius arm from front of the axle and then pull arm out towards
front of the vehicle
8. Install new Radius arm before removing other OEM Radius arm
9. Remove opposite OEM Radius arm and install new arm but do not install completely.
10. Install tie rod back on completely.
11. Now finish bolting the New radius arm into place.
12. Install sway bar back onto the new radius arms
13. Professionally align the vehicle
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, OR CONCERNS RELATED TO YOUR PRODUCT,
PLEASE CONTACT US!