Dear Most Valuable Eurowise Customer,
First, we want to take a moment to thank all of our customers for the continued support of Eurowise
during this time. As a small business, times like these can be difficult but the well-being of our employees
and our customers is of the utmost importance.
With the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak, we are currently open and fully operational. We are closely
monitoring the aggressive spread of COVID-19 and are taking extra precautions to ensure the health and
safety of our customers, staff, and community while following the CDC guidelines. With this responsibility
in mind, effective immediately and until further notice we are implementing the below changes:
● COVID-19 Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
● Our showroom, service and performance shop is suspending walk-in sales and pickups.
● All current and new customers can continue to drop off and pick up their vehicle, via a drop box.
● All service and performance appointments can be scheduled via our online request service at
www.eurowise.com, as well as via phone or email.
● All online sales can be made via our online store at www.shop.eurowise.com, as well as via
phone or email.
● All shop staff will continue to wear protective gloves and regularly disinfect all surfaces.
From this point we will continue to process and ship orders for the essential automotive products we
produce with extra sanitation protocols in place. Please note, due to COVID-19 restrictions shipping times
Thank you so much for your understanding and loyalty during this time. If you have any questions, please
reach out to us. We remain committed to serving our enthusiast community and upholding our dedication
to customer service.
We hope you all stay safe, healthy and resilient.
Phone: 704.559.8100 ext. 1 Service / ext. 2 Performance